Voter registration deadline: April 24
Ballots go out: April 25
Ballots counted: May 15
How this ballot measure works:
1. Register to vote (if you’re not already) by April 24. You can do so here: www.KSvotes.org
1. Receive ballot in your mailbox
2. Fill out the ballot.
3. Put your completed ballot in the return ballot enveloped. Make sure to sign the back of the return envelope in Section 1.
4. Place your envelope back in your mailbox. This must be received by May 15; We recommend you mail it by May 10—the sooner, the better.
5. OR deliver ballot to the Douglas County Election office by 12 noon on Election Day (May 15)